On now (2004 VW Passat TDI GLS):
- Bilstein PSS9 Coilovers (~2" drop)
- GIAC ECU Reflash (+22 hp +50 ft-lbs tq)
- Tint (15% rear and passenger, 35% front)
- De-badged rear with Black VW Logo
- Clear Indicator Lights
- Clear Signal Lights
- Plasti-Dip Black front grille mod (so so)
- Summer Shoes: Audi B5.5 S4 17" Wheels and BFG
- Winter Shoes: Stock 15" and Pirelli Snows
- Rear Bumper Rash Mod (Previous Owner City Mode)
Ada - Torqueboy's B5.5 Passat TDI
There are faster cars, there are nicer cars,
but this one is a killer daily driver
(45mpg+ hiway, averaging 35mpg blended)....
and she is paid for!
Special thanks to the experts
@ Matrix Integrated
for doing great work with her.
See Ada's Cousin, Fia
or her other Cousin, Fiona
- Spacers - 15mm rear 8mm front
- Black Plain Grille (undecided)
- Euro Black Trim (no chrome)
- Custom Techtonics Exhaust and Downpipe
- Rear Sway?